Saturday, August 24, 2013

BELIEVE

The Quote:
"I believe in a faith that's strong, I believe in a hope that carries on, I believe in these things and more. Most of all, Most of all, I believe in Love."  ~Third Day - I Believe
When I first started this journey of this blog I posted what I believe to be true about God, salvation, the Bible, and  some others things. I still and will always believe those no matter what. This morning as I was walking, praying, and listening to music this song came on. And as I was praying I realized just how much I believe in Love.

I believe God so loved the world that He gave His ONLY Son so that we could, if we choose to, experience everlasting life. Because of that love nothing can remove me from the hand of my God... I can not lose my place in heaven. I can however take myself way from Him and lose fellowship with Him, even then He will always love me and have me in His hand.

I believe that Jesus loved me enough, to suffer utter humiliation, pain, torture, and death on the cross. He's love was complete and all He asks for in return is for us to believe and follow Him, to love Him back.

I believe that because I have accepted this Love of God and Jesus that I have the Holy Spirit living in me and that he guides me to the people that I am supposed to love in order to fulfill my calling here on earth. Jesus left us with 2 commands, Love God with all your heart, soul, spirit, and mind;
and love others as you love yourself.

So I believe in a Faith that is strong, and a Hope that will carry on... and that these will allow me to LOVE others as God wants me to....

Lord Help me to believe more in faith, and hope, and LOVE. Help me to love others so to show them just how much you love them. Thank you for ALL the love you have shown me!

The Drawing:


No comments:

Post a Comment