Friday, August 9, 2013

NEW

Today is a New Day... It is also the start of a New School Year.

I am reminded today that I need to look at each of the students with newness. I need to forget who they were last year and remember that they have had 2 months to change and grow. There will also be students who are new to our school and I need to remember that everyone from the youngest to the oldest, child and adult comes to this year with baggage that I know nothing about. They carry it openly or secretly and it unfortunately causes them to react in certain ways. I want this year to be a great year for everyone!!!

Lord, help me to see everyone who walks through the door with your eyes, and help each to grow in a way this year that only you guide me in my teaching. Help each come ready to learn and seek knowledge that they need to succeed in this world. Thank-you Lord for them all.

The Quote:
"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." ~Robert Louis Stevenson
The Drawing:

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! you are an awesome person....Thank you.

    :O)

    ReplyDelete