Friday, August 23, 2013

AGAIN

This entry is going to be a little different.... so hang with me...

Have you every had something that you really liked, something you created, a one of a kind thing that disappeared? A few years ago I bought a porcelain cup similar to the one in this picture. I had drawn on it like in the drawing here.

When I left school (work) on November 28, 2012, I left my mug on my desk so it would be there when I return on Monday, I was having a tooth pulled and would not be going back for a few days. Little did I know I was going to have a heart attack on November 30. I did not return to work for a week or more. My mug was gone when I return. I looked everywhere for it and asked everyone. I have not found it. So my daughter bought me the new one above for Christmas. I have not drawn on it, until today because I could not figure out what I wanted to do. Today, while using it at school I decided...


Now, I will begin to fill in the voids, the space with doodles like I have many times for pictures on this blog. I may even use color. I will post the finished mug in a blog when it is finished... It may take a while it took me at least 4 months to do the other one... so here I go again...

The Quote:
"Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently." ~Henry Ford
The Drawing... is on the mug :)



No comments:

Post a Comment