Thursday, January 3, 2013

TRUST

There are so many people and things that I put my trust in. I trust that friends will always be there, or that my car will start when I turn the key. I trust that I will have a job to return to after the break and that doctors know what is best when I am sick. The truth is I should not rely on anyone or anything except for God. All the people in my life are human just like me. I let people down all the time, yet I still tell people they can trust me. Can they really? All the things I put my trust in are made but people so they are in no way perfect, they will let me down at some point. God is the only being I can trust in, He created me in such a way that I have to trust in Him.

The Quote
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."  Proverbs 3:5-6
I imagine that if I put my trust in God he will lead me to the people here on earth that I can trust for the moment I need them. He will help me find the right doctors, the right job, the right friends, and any other thing I might need if I will trust him.

The Drawing



No comments:

Post a Comment