Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CHANGE

Does anyone really like change? We often know change is good, and often needed that doesn't mean we have to like it. Let's face it if there had never been such thing as change in the world then we would not be where we are today. Change happens because people see the need for difference and growth. If someone doesn't change and grow they become bitter and stagnant, maybe even mean. People have been writing about change throughout history in books, journals, and songs. So that means change is pretty important in life. I am not talking about changes people make to impress and then go back to the other ways after. I mean changes that lasts. Change that makes a difference for the good mostly. People can change for the "wrong" reasons also. God wants us to become more like Him on a daily basis, we have to change to accomplish that. He gave us a guide to help us, the Bible. I want to change to be more like my Savior, will I accomplish that, probably not, that doesn't mean I shouldn't try.

The Quote:
"Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
(turn and face the strange)
Ch-ch-changes
Don't want to be a richer man
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
(turn and face the strange)
Ch-ch-changes
Just gonna have to be a different man
Time may change me
But I can't trace time"  ~David Bowie Changes
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment