Sunday, January 13, 2013

STRETCHED


Have you ever just felt stretched. Like your on one of those torture machines. You know the one, where your legs are tied to pulleys at one end of a table and your arms are tied to them at the other end, then someone or something is cranking a crank stretching your body in all directions. I feel stretched in many directions often. I may feel like doing something that might not be right or good and being pulled the other way to do the right thing. I can be stretched when I know someone needs my help but I just really don't want to help. The thoughts I have can stretch me too. When I start feeling this way I want to run and hide, or at least try to. That accomplishes nothing. We have to stretch before we exercise, I guess before we make decisions we should be stretched also. It can be painful, but needed.

The Quote:
“I feel thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread.”~Bilbo Baggins ~ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment