Tuesday, January 15, 2013

WORDS

For such a small word this word can do quite a lot. It can harm, it can help, it can encourage, or damage. Words are more powerful that a two-edged sword. They can get etched in the recesses of a persons mind and play over and over again for good or bad. Words can stop and start Wars! The bible has a lot to say about words, and how we use them, especially in Proverbs. I am preached at daily from Proverbs on how I use my words. I wish I listened more often. I try to watch what I say, I don't always succeed (in fact I hardly ever succeed). I want to use these words I am posting daily to be uplifting, and to help. That may not always happen. I pray for guidance from God on the words to choose and what to say about them.

The Quote:
"A soft answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger." ~Proverbs 15:1
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment