Sunday, January 6, 2013

WORK

It is time to go back to work after the Christmas break. I always have mixed feelings about going back to work after a break. Sometimes I am glad because it means I have something to do. Then I also would rather stay at home and do things like this. I am glad I have a job, and I hope that I am able to continue to work for a couple of more years. I guess that depends on my heart, maybe I talk about that some other time. Work is important, it is also important to give your best in all that you do, work included. I try not to go to work with a halfhearted attitude, do I always succeed, no. I always want to do my best even if I don't.

The Quote:
"Commit your works to the Lord,
And your thoughts will be established." Proverbs 16:3

I want the work that I do to always be dedicated to the Lord. I do not always ask God to lead me through the day, or to make my work pleasing to him. I forget to ask for his guidance and I forget to give my all to Him. I need to try and do better at committing my work to the Lord. 

The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment