Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NEW

Today is the 1st day of the NEW Year. So the word for today just had to be NEW. It is the most fitting word, even if it isn't very creative. There are many NEW things I am trying this year, this blog being one. I have to make a NEW start at eating more healthy and exercising more. I started those before now, the trick it keeping them going. 

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.   2 Corinthians 5:17 (NKJV)
The quote is of course from the Bible. It is one of the first things I think of when I think of NEW. God's mercy through His Son on the Cross not only saves us.... It makes us NEW, if we let it. I have been a Christian for a long time. I have not always lived my life in a christian manner. Even so God's mercy covered me through all the wrong paths I went down, and He always gives me the opportunity to start over as a NEW Creation because He knows after all I am only human. I am so thankful I can start NEW as often as I need to with God.

The drawing...




I hope you will join me in this NEW experience this year. I may not post everyday in the morning, then again I may post the word and then post the quote and the picture later. It is NEW, and it is a process. If you have a place that you are posting your art for this please leave a comment. I would love to see your wonderful work also! Enjoy your NEW day, the first one of the NEW Year!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats La_tigress, Great Start to the New Year
    Wish you well on your Health & the efforts that go with that. And I think your Blog is a WONDERFUL Idea to stimulate your brain & your creativity!!! You go Girl!
    Hugs, Sheila B

    ReplyDelete