Sunday, January 27, 2013

NERVOUS

Many times I am rushing to get things done and at least get the word up here, the drawing always takes a bit of thinking. Today is no different really. I am rushing to get this up to go to church. After church I need to get lesson plans done for this week, and then I need to think through some things, on Tuesday I am having my formal observation. This evening I have choir practice and church. I don't like it when I have so much going on. It makes me nervous that I will forget something important.

God wants us to be careful for nothing. In other words not to worry. That is easier said than none many times. I am not really worried about my observation, what happens, happens. Life is unpredictable most of the time and children definitely are. You never know what one will do next. I just need to remember I have taught them how to act and I have taught them what they need to know to this point and if something goes wrong it was for a reason. We can learn from ever thing that happens to us good and bad, happy or sad. I want everything to go well, and if I stay calm and teach like I know how to teach, all will, even if there is a mishap. My prayer is that this nervous feeling will go away.

The Quote:
"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God." ~Philippians 4:6
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment