Wednesday, January 23, 2013

FEARFUL

I am fearful about many things. Being fearful is not the same as being afraid. I am fearful of God's displeasure when I know I have done something that is not pleasing to Him, I am not afraid of Him, He would never harm me. I am fearful I may lose my eyesight someday, that isn't going to stop and cause me to be afraid. Fearful is more like a conscientious awareness of something that has the potential to be scary and deal with it in the appropriate manner. If I let fear of little things cloud my thoughts I might not live a full life. Being fearful of God is needed, I need to remember He is always there. That in turn should help me to try and live a life that is pleasing to Him. As far as my eyes, I need to be fearful enough to take care of them, in doing so hopefully they will be in working order for a very long time. If I do lose the ability to see, I will deal with it, I will not be afraid. There are many more things that I am fearful about some are just silly and others are important. I need to get control of my fears and not let them control me.

The Quote:
"I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~Sarah Williams
The Drawing:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment