Tuesday, January 22, 2013

DIFFERENT

We are all different. There are not two people in this world who are exactly the same. Even identical twins are different in some ways. Those differences make us special. The color of our skin, hair, or eyes, the language we speak and the way we laugh make us all different. God made us all. God didn't make us the same for a reason. There is a purpose for all the differences. Finding what that purpose is for our lives is a hard task. "To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1. Someday we all will know why we are here and what our purpose is, I think it has to do with our differences, the thing that makes us different from the rest of the people around us. Like for me, maybe my "art" (if you call it that, not sure I do), or my use of computers, even this blog might be part of my purpose. I may never know until I get to meet God face to face. I do know I need to live everyday willing to do whatever it is he has for me to do. I need to be different.

The Quote:
"The rich and the poor have this in common, The Lord is the maker of them all." ~Proverbs 22:2
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment