Wednesday, January 9, 2013

LEARNING

This week at school (I am a teacher), I have been reviewing my class rules with my students. Some of the rules are very important to me. They are actually rules that I try to follow in my life today and I hope the students can learn they are important for them to use throughout their life. One is: Be ready to learn something new everyday. Learning is a life-long process, we should never stop learning. When we stop learning, I think our brain stops working the way it should and life isn't as full as it could be. I try to learn new things, even if it is a new twist on something old. Or just a new technique or pattern to use in my art. I want to keep my mind functioning and my life full of newness.

The Quote:
Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. ~Henry Ford

The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment