Thursday, June 7, 2018

Laugh

Laugh... Ha ha ha ha ha ha...  Can that be all I write? Please? No, I am only kidding... Did you laugh? 

I am writing this early because I have a busy day tomorrow with a new friend and I hope that we have lots of fun! 

Laugh... what can I say about laughing that will bring honor to God and joy to those who read this blog. Let me see....

merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs 17:22
God wants us to be happy. I learned a long time ago that I make my own happiness and I do a really bad job of it. It is hard to be merry as much as I know I should.  I laugh... I like to laugh... sometimes I laugh to loudly! Sometimes, I laugh to quietly!  Sometimes my laughter turns to tears... and my tears turn to laughter.

God lets us know when to laugh and when to cry... if we listen. I get it wrong most of the time.

I am glad God gave us the ability to laugh and to cry... without them both it would be a really boring place!
merry heart makes a cheerful countenance, But by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken. Proverbs 15:13
All the days of the afflicted are evil, But he who is of a merry heart has a continual feast. Proverbs 15:15
A time to weep, And a time to laugh; A time to mourn, And a time to dance; Ecclesiastes 3:4
Sorrow is better than laughter, For by a sad countenance the heart is made better. Ecclesiastes 7:3

I hope you find Joy in your life so that you can laugh in the good and the bad... but remember to know true joy sometimes we have to have pain and sorrow.... sorry it is just a fact of life!

Thanks for reading! God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment