Sunday, June 24, 2018

Traveling

I hope you don't mind.... I am going to take a break from my regularly scheduled blog post to write about my travels.... I have the words for each day with me, but I probably will not use them, or if time (& boredom) allows I could do both.
Right now, I am at an altitude of about 31,000 feet.  As always when I fly I am in awe of the Wonder of God! Even if it was raining right now the beauty of God's creation totally floors me.

The magnitude of His control and presence cause me pause, thinking that He has allowed man to figure flying out.  We could be relegated to walking or riding an animal still, but God in His infinite timing and His giving of gifts has afforded us the opportunity to travel "in style".

I am thankful for the opportunity I now have, because of retirement and my willingness to learn new things, to go to this Zentangle training that I will be attending in Rhode Island.  I hope to learn a lot, and as a result share what I learn with others. Yes, I want to use this as a way to supplement my retirement, but it is also to help others.

Helping others... isn't that exactly what God calls us to do. True JOY comes from doing 3 things...
1. Putting Jesus first
2. Putting others next.
3. Putting yourself last!!!

If you do these three things your JOY should be full... that doesn't mean we will always have good times. It does mean if we do those things, even in the bad situations we can be full of JOY!

Sorry no verses today... with no internet as I am writing it is hard to search for appropriate ones. 

Thanks for reading. God Bless You All!











No comments:

Post a Comment