Monday, June 4, 2018

100 Positive Words

This morning as I was reading the Bible and praying... I asked the Lord to give me something to write about, if that was something He wanted me to continue to do. Almost immediately, a thought came into my mind of 100 positive words. I have not thought of this at anytime, and I know I did a word, a quote, a drawing daily in 2013 and I drew 100 faces a few months ago.

I started this year off with this blog wanting to do a drawing daily and maybe write something.... I have not really kept up with all of it. Not that I haven't drawn something every day... I just haven't posted it here or written on that day. So, I am determined to attempt to complete this 100 Positive Words.

I want to do it everyday for 100 days starting tomorrow, but we all know life gets in the way and I do have things that probably will hinder the 100 days in a row, but I will try.... If I succeed this should end in September around the 12th.

I found a list of words on the Enchanted Learning site, I have placed the list in Excel. There are 266 words on the list and some of them are questionable but I will go with them. I have set up a random number generator in the document so that every time I open it, a new word will be chosen. Whatever that word is, I will use it for that day. 

When I have the word, I may treat it like I did back in 2012, finding a quote or Bible verse to represent my thoughts about the word and I MIGHT draw a picture for it. Notice the might... Drawing has a lot to do with feelings for me and if I am not feeling it, I can't force it... maybe I will take a photo, or find a song instead. Who knows, I am almost as random as RNG at times!!!

So, I hope you will be with me for this. I think God is and He is who I want to please anyway. If you want to join me, I would love that too!

Have a great day! God bless you all!

Here is a Wordcloud of all 266 words that could possible be chosen...


No comments:

Post a Comment