Friday, June 15, 2018

Soulful

I did not want to do this today... but I really would like to not skip either so..... Today's word is soulful!

Full of feeling or emotion; expressing feeling or emotion. Today, I am soulful... I am full of emotion. I have a lot on my mine. I have a lot of prayers that I am praying. I am worried and peaceful at the same time.

I have a close friend battling cancer, she is a warrior having won this battle before! I pray daily for her and I want her to be healed, I know God can do it. I also know that sometimes that isn't what He needs to happen, for whatever reason. It could be to make her stronger, or to make those around her more compassionate. He might want to provide a miracle and then again He might have other plans. God is sovereign and I know He has a plan, and whatever that plan is we will except it. It might be hard, but He will get us through it. If you think about it, please pray for her and her family....

I have to say I would like to think that the word soulful has another meaning.... That meaning would be "a full soul"! God wants us to live an abundant life....
The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. John 10:10
He really wants to have a relationship with us that allows us to not experience pain, hardships, and troubles... He wants our souls to be full of Love, Joy, Peace, Happiness, Grace, and Forgiveness. He wants us to know who we are in Him, that He is in control and has our back. He wants us to be full of Him and allow that fullness to pour out to others around us. I pray that in this day, right now, I can do that instead of being fearful.

Thanks for reading. God Bless You All!

Oh and here is one of the photos I promised yesterday... He is the last page I was working on in my journal.... there is a song video too that means a lot today!





No comments:

Post a Comment