Wednesday, May 29, 2013

SUN

The past few days have been really nice and for me not to hot. I have been laying out a bit trying to get my legs tan before my trip because I will be wearing a skirt (o,O) and my legs are white! I know I look like a beached whale, but I have to do what I have to do, I don't want to wear hose.

I have always liked being in the sun, I was a lifeguard for many years during High School and College. I wish I could still do that from time to time. I like to swim, it is great exercise. God knew what He was doing when He created the sun and water... they are a perfect combination for fun and relaxation!

Thank-you God for your lovely creations!

The Quote:
"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." ~Buddha

The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment