Saturday, May 18, 2013

MOVE

The Quote:
"If you want to see God move, make a move." ~Mark Batterson "Draw the Circle"

I have been praying now for many things during this 40 day prayer challenge I have started with God's help. It has been an awesome journey and I have been amazed by some of the things God has already done. It has only been 18 days, but God has moved in some wild and crazy ways. I started this challenge praying for the Croatia trip, my church, and some other things that need not to be mentioned. I am thankful that God has perfect timing and know exactly what He is doing.

One of the things I have learned in this journey is that in order to be on the path God wants you on you have to take a step, then another and another. God said He would guide our steps now the path He has for us, if we don't move we can't get where He wants us. God will move when we move. I took a step on this path, the day I said, okay God, Croatia it is! And boy has he moved mightily ever since. Yes, Satan has tried to put up some road blocks, and GOD has torn them down. Yes, I am scared, I also know that God is in control and will have the final say in all that is done.

Lord, thank-you for showing up and making moves, and for teaching me to move!

The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment