Thursday, May 16, 2013

PROVIDES

It is so awesome how God supplies, He provides all we ever need. He is a generous giver and expects no less form us.

As those of you who read my blog know I will be going on a mission trip this summer to Croatia. My church is paying for the trip (the plane ticket and the place I stay). I was only going to be able to go for 2 weeks through them. I felt God wanted me to go longer so I had been praying that God provided the money for me to go the extra 2 weeks. Not long after I started praying I recieved some money unexpectantly, which allows me to go for 4 weeks. I have been praying daily for God to bless this trip and continue to supply the needs of the team. All seemed to be going well.

This weekend my father called me and said his church was going to also give me some money for the trip. I was not expecting that. I thought it would be enough to help me with personal expenses while in Croatia and help to purchase some of the workbooks for the students. God had another plan for the money. There seemed to be some issues with funds for the trip. As we all know the best laid plans of man can fail to reach the distance they need too. That is ok God has the master plan and He provided the money to fix the issue.

Now, I am trusting God to help me raise the money for my personal needs again, and I will have it. I know this because God wants me in Croatia for a reason, or none of the funds would have ever been supplied. The doors would not have open as they have. Something amazing awaits us in Croatia. I pray God is honored and glorified in everything!

The Quote:
"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. " ~Philippians 4:19
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment