Sunday, May 19, 2013

CREATION

The Quote:
"What God is, is a reflected in nature, who He is, is reflected in His children." ~ U.A. Dorion
This was a quote from the preacher this morning at the church I attend. It is a statement that I believe wholeheartedly.

Psalms 19 speaks to the heavens and earths declaring the glory of God. All creation cries out that God is God and He is the creator of all things. He is the Lord of Lords and the Most Holy.

God human creation is supposed to be a reflection of who God is. Now, here is the part that bothers me. How often do I actually reflect the true nature of who God is. I would say not very often. You may be thinking how do we even know who God is, the bible tells us. So the way we are to reflect Him is to live a life that is in line with what His word says about Him. 

In one of my earlier post for this blog I told the things I believe. I said " I believe the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God given to men as a revelation of Himself. I believe it is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction and for instruction in righteousness." Get this God relieve Himself to us through His word, and He has given His Spirit to testify to His Guidance in our lives. "I believe the Holy Spirit lives in me and helps me to do the things God wishes me to do. He leads me in the paths of righteousness if I will let Him."

I want to be a true reflection of God to those around me... Lord please guide me in doing this.

The Drawing:



No comments:

Post a Comment