Friday, May 10, 2013

NEBRASKA

God expects all of His creation to be bold and brash for Him. Today, I am traveling to Nebraska for the third time in my life. Everytime I have visited I have seen some new sight and the wonder of it usually awe inspiring. Nebraska has always spoken to me of God in a BOLD way every time I have visited. This time I may not get to see something new, that does not matter. I know that I will find time to spend with God, I will be in His glorious creation, and I will again marvel at His handiwork.

Thanks-you God for your beautiful masterpiece of this world!

The Quote:
"The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament shows His handiwork.
Day unto day utters speech,
And night unto night reveals knowledge.
There is no speech nor language
Where their voice is not heard.
Their line has gone out through all the earth,
And their words to the end of the world. " ~Psalms 19:1-4
The Drawing:

That is a Bison grazing. These a similation for the "Red Cloud Buttes" That will be in the area of Nebraska I will be visiting. I have never been there when the sky was not beautiful!

1 comment: