Sunday, May 26, 2013

ANSWERS

I have seen God answer prayers in a mighty way this month. I am amazed at just how much He has provided. Everyday new mercies and grace come to my life and the lives of the people around me. As I draw closer to God he draws closer to me and I reap the benefits everyday. Satan is still hanging around and there are times he takes hold of my thoughts and flushes up old thoughts, old fears, and worries, I have to call on Jesus to get Him out of my mind and I have to bring every thought captive to the words of God.

I am still seeking answers to prayers and expecting God to miracles in the lives of the people I am praying for. Some of these people I know, some I do not know, but God knows them all and is preparing their hearts and lives for the miracles he has in store for them

God thank-you for the answers I have received, for those that I will receive, and the ones I have not even prayed for yet. You are all knowing and the answers to my prayers are already in motion. Thank-you!

The Quote:
"Then Jeremiah the prophet said to them, “I have heard. Indeed, I will pray to the Lord your God according to your words, and it shall be, that whatever the Lord answers you, I will declare it to you. I will keep nothing back from you.” ~Jeremiah 42:4
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment