Thursday, May 9, 2013

IGNORANCE

The Quote:
"We pray out of our ignorance, but God answers out of His omniscience. We pray out of our impotence, but God answers out of His omnipotence. God has the ability to answer the prayers we should have prayed but lacked the knowledge or ability to even ask." ~Mark Batterson
God is so awesome. There is no one like Him. I believe that He has, is, and will protect me and the team going to Croatia because it is His will. It is what He wants, He has gathered the people He wants to go, He has started preparing the people He needs to come to the classes. He has prepared the way with the funds. God has everything in His control. And I in my ignorance have thought I had a little to do with what He has done. I have not prayed a big enough prayer yet for this trip, I have not even imagined all that God has in store. God is leading me in ways I can not fathom and I in my ignorance have very little to do with that. Lord help me to pray the prayers you want me to pray and please answer the prayers I am not smart enough to pray. 

This weekend I am going to Nebraska to see my "son" (he isn't really, I think of him as one) graduate from High School. He is a cool kid and I know he will do much in the life he is about to embark on. My prayer for him is that he will grow in the knowledge that God loves him and will protect him through everything he endeavors. Congratulations Tannyn!

I may not be able to get my blog posted this weekend, sorry for that, this graduation is a little more important.

The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment