Friday, February 15, 2013

WATCHING

Proverbs 15 was one of my readings today. I read a chapter of Proverbs daily, there are just enough to read it through 12 times a year. I glean new or fresh things from it everyday. Today was one of the days I was reminded of a truth.

I know that God is always watching. He sees everything, and I am sure hears everything. I have stated that before in this blog. His is faithfully on guard. He is in every place, in the heart of every believer and right beside those who do not believe, longing to be in their heart also. He is keeping watch on every aspect of this world. He could put an end to it at anytime, the pain, the sorrow, the evil, and also all the good. It may be that we have to remember He has a plan and knows when the time will be right to step in. He is faithfully on guard, He has our backs, He is always right there!

The Quote:
"The eyes of the Lord are in every place, Keeping watch on the evil and the good." ~Proverbs 15:3
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment