Friday, February 8, 2013

SICK

If there us anything I dislike it is being sick. Especially when I have no sick days left. I am glad that at this point I am not running a fever. I have some extra days off for Mardi Gras that is good because maybe I can recuperate, I just won't really get to do anything outside my house. Oh well, I must need to stay home and God is seeing to it.

There are many ways to be sick, being physically sick is the common way. You can be sick and tired of something. You can be love sick and many, many more. One way to be sick that many don't think about is being sin sick. It causes my walk with God to be fractured and distant feeling. Instead of trying to live a life that is pleasing to God I try to "hide" from him my sickness. I can't hide, I should know that by now. So what needs to happen is I need to stop being sin sick, and start being sick of sin! I pray for forgiveness for my sin sickness Lord, help me be sick of sin instead!

The Quote:
"'Tis healthy to be sick sometimes." ~Henry David Thoreau
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment