Friday, February 22, 2013

SLEEP

Or lack of....

I woke at 2:30 this morning and could not get back to sleep. Usually, when this happens I can start praying and I think the devil knocks me out thinking it will stop my praying at least for the night. That didn't happen this time. I was praying about a ministry opportunity. Now, I am wondering if God really wants me to do it? Then again, that was probably why the devil didn't knock me out he wants me to doubt my faith to step out. Which ever it is I know if I keep praying the doors will open or they will close as God sees fit. Those of you who read my blog, please pray that the right decisions will be made. And as the time gets closer and I can I may tell you more about it :)

The Quote:
"If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep." ~Dale Carnegie
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment