Wednesday, February 13, 2013

PRECIOUS

What do you find precious in this world? There are so many things it is hard to list them all. A sleeping baby is precious or a babies first smile. When a baby takes its first steps to their parent or giggles happily. A little puppy when it is playing, or a kitten when it is curled up in a little ball asleep. A child saying his prayers and a dad spending quality time with their child. All these are very precious sights and there are so many more.

One of the most precious things in my life is the Love of my Savior. The day that he reached down and touched my heart for the first time is also precious. Sometimes I forget just how much that should mean to me, that he loved me enough to give me his precious life. Lord thanks for all you have done for me and help me to remember how precious that is.

The Quote:
"There's something about knowing life is finite that makes it so precious." ~Ethan Hawke
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment