Sunday, February 10, 2013

FAULT

Last night Chuck Crain performed at our church. He is a very good singer, I enjoyed the show a lot. He sang a favorite of mine by Dottie Rambo, "He Looked Beyond my Fault". I had not heard that song in a long time, it speaks to me.

God in his infinite wisdom, love, and mercy looked out across eternity before time was started and saw us here on this earth at this time. He looked past all our faults, our bad judgements, our sin, and he saw our need. His compassion for us was so strong that He sent His only Son to meet the need we had. His plan is perfect and His grace is unmeasurable. I am so glad He looked beyond all my FAULTS and saw my NEED!

The Quote:
"I shall forever lift mine eyes to Calvary,
To view the cross, where Jesus died for me
How marvelous, His grace that caught my falling soul
He Looked beyond my faults and saw my need"   ~Dottie Rambo
The Drawing:


No comments:

Post a Comment