Tuesday, February 5, 2013

EYES

Today I am getting my eyes examined and I am actually going to get new glasses. I have needed some for a very long time, I just can't always afford them. My lenses tend to be fairly expensive. It will be nice to be able to see better, I am not sure I will know how to act.

There are eyes all around us. People watching young and old alike. I was telling some students the other day about being watched. They had been miss behaving and thought no one saw them. I did, and let them know. I made the point to tell them they never know who is watch and even if the "get away" with something there is some one ALWAYS watching. Their eyes got big as they realized I was talking about God. Then they hung their heads.

Children aren't the only ones that need to be reminded that someone is always watching. I forget on occasion also. Not so much forget, sadly, it is more choosing not to worry about it. When I come to my senses I have to hang my head in shame also. As adults, God's eyes are watching us, and that is very important. I think remembering that there are little eyes watching us is just as important. We will be examples for those little eyes, whether good or bad. I want God to see me being what I should be for the little eyes that are watching me.

The Quote:
"Oh be careful little eyes what see
Oh be careful little eyes what you see
For the Father up above is looking down in love
Oh be careful little eyes what you see" ~Unknown
\The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment