Saturday, February 16, 2013

ASK

Ask is one of those little words that can have a huge impact on our lives. I don't know about you but it is hard for me to ask for things. I often go without because I am too proud to ask for help or too scared the person will say, no. I am even the way with God. 

God says we have to ask Him for the things we want and if we ask correctly we will have it. That doesn't mean if we ask for a new Lexus we will get it although it could happen. God does want us to have all we need and even some things we think we need; we have to ask and ask right. I think the right way would be not with pride, or seeking our own glory. If I ask God for a car what do I need it for, am I going to use it to show off or look good to the world, or do I want it to serve Him in some way. God wants us to ask for anything, He wants us to be willing to use what we ask for in service to Him. We have to ask the right way, then He will give us the desires of our heart!

The Quote:
"If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you." John 15:7
The Drawing:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment