Monday, February 25, 2013

TRUE

Yesterday, I wrote about Meditate, Philippians 4:8-9 tell use some things to meditate or think on. The first of these is things that are true. What are these true things? Are they the things we believe are true, the things God says are true? Can the things other people tell us be true?

I believe Paul was telling us that we need to believe in the Truth in God's word, and in the truth we know. I know that the sun is going to come up morning, even if it is raining, the sun is there. I know that in order to live I need oxygen, food, and water. God's word also says in order to live I need the Bread of Life, Jesus. I know when I see a rainbow that God has promised never to destroy the whole earth by water again. I know that God loves me enough to give me new life and will let me live with Him in glory. These things I know are true and there are many more. Some may think, I am crazy for saying this or writing the things I do, I know what I believe and I am trying to think on things that are TRUE.

The Quote:
"Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!" ~Dr. Seuss
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment