Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Waiting

We all have been there... hurry up to wait.... and then wait some more.
What are the worst waiting times?  We all would have our own ideas. Waiting in a line. Waiting for a call.  Waiting on test results.
For me right now I am waiting for my friend to find out what is causing her to be ill. I want her to be healthy. It is hard to wait.
Another waiting time that is hard is waiting on the Lord. Abraham had a hard time waiting and look what it got him. In trouble with the eygptians, in trouble with Sarah, in trouble with Hagar and Ishmael. He was willing to wait but he allowed the frustrations of others to allow him to give in to them.
I tend to be like that too. I don't mean to be. I really want to wait for the Lord because His time is always perfect.
So I pray that I can learn to wait on God and be courageous. Thank you Lord for having perfect timing. And Lord please heal my friend. Amen!
"Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart;  Wait, I say, on the Lord!" Psalm 27:14

No comments:

Post a Comment