Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Beautiful Mess

I haven't much to say tonight. First, let me say I thank God my friend is out of the Hospital and it seems all will be well. I am so glad God answers prayer.

As for the "art" tonight. Today, I watched a video about making dendritic monoprints. I have shared the video below. So after I watched it I decided to make a few. And then after I did that I threw some string, the way Dina Wakley showed us at Art Journaling live in June.

As for the beautiful mess... well that is what I think of this card. I love the circles, and the string. I like the colors also. You know my life is a beautiful mess too. There are so many things that make my life a mess, but because I have Jesus in my life as my Savior my life is not seen as a mess, because His blood covers my sin. Because I have Jesus as my Lord, the mess I make can be made beautiful by the guiding Hand of His Leadership. Because the Holy Spirit guides me I can walk through the mess of this life and at times even be at peace.

Thanks-you Lord for my beautiful mess. Help me to follow you and allow you to clean it up and make it all what you would have it to be. Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment