Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Cathedrals

Today, there were a couple of statements that stood out in my devotion. "Satan delights in convincing believers that they are of no use to God. And God delights in building cathedrals out of rubble."  I thought of the Tenth Avenue North Song Cathedrals. 




God wants to make cathedrals of all of us. We are His temples if we know Jesus as our Savior and He lives in us. He ripped the veil of the Most Holy place and entered the hearts of the believers. The best part it doesn't matter how unworthy we feel or how many bad decisions we have made, He can and will make cathedrals out of the mess, the rubble that is our lives.

Thank-you Lord for building a cathedral of me. It isn't much yet but it is yours and you are not finished with me yet! I pray I can be all you wish me to be Use me Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment