Thursday, January 7, 2016

Courage

Yesterday, I used the verse "Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart;  Wait, I say, on the Lord!" Psalm 27:14

Today, as I was waiting for my friend to leave to go to a hospital in New Orleans my pastor and asst. pastor read a verse Psalms 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him."

When I decided to make "art" for today I thought of these two verses the courage for all the chaos is Jesus. He is our strength, our shield.

I pray that my friend gets answers and is healed. I pray she finds comfort and courage in Jesus. Lord, please heal my friend. Thanks-you for your answer. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment