Monday, January 4, 2016

Blank

That is exactly what I am right now, blank....

I am trying to do this... I guess today going back to work after our school holiday, I have just been zapped of everything.

My day starts at 5 am, I wake and read a chapter in Proverbs for the day. You do know that Proverbs has 31 chapters, one for each day of the month. The I get dressed for work, make some coffee, take my medicine, and sit down to do my Bible reading. As I read I meditate on how those verse apply to life, today was Genesis 8 - 9. As Paul Harvey would say... the rest of the story of Noah.

After I read the Bible I check email, Facebook and if I have time look up other things on the Internet, like videos or articles. I gather my lunch and things for work and I am usually out the door by 6:20'ish. You may be thinking "WHY???" I like to get to the school and get things ready for the day, drink more coffee, read a devotion, and pray before I go on duty at 7:10.

On Duty, I greet the bus drivers and children and try to say "Morning" to every one I see. I throw a "have a good day" out every now and then also.  By 7:50 I am getting ready to greet my 1st class at 8:00. I teach until 11:00 when I have lunch with a few friends in my room and we pray for requests that have been placed on our prayer list.

At 11:30, I begin teaching again, at 1:30 I am finished with my regular classes. The rest of the time I spend working on lessons for the future, getting ready for tutoring, or working on technology work orders. On Fridays, I teach an enrichment class at 2:30. On Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays I tutor from 3:00 until 4:00.

So, by the time I get home I am usually a little blank. I just want to sit and chill. After I eat dinner things are usually evened back out... but not always, it depends.  I think that is why it was so hard the first time to keep this up... I did pretty well, I had 237 posts out of 365... I will try to do better this time.

"It's so fine and yet so terrible to stand in front of a blank canvas." ~Paul Cezanne




No comments:

Post a Comment