Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Time

Isn't amazing how we can look at or experience time in different ways.... Sometime time seems to fly by, while at other times it is creeping along at its own slow pace.

To a child waiting for Christmas or their birthday time seems to stand still. Yet as a parent it always seemed to be upon me before I knew it.

I am so thankful that God's time is not my time. He has a time for everything. I make all things new in His time. He gives us what we need just when we need it. He is the keeper of eternity and knows when time will end. To Him a minute could be a million years or an hour a as a split second.

He time is so perfect and I am thankful for all the time He has given me here and will give me. I have no idea when my time here will end. I want to make the most of it, and I am glad that I have the assurance that when my time here ends, I will live eternally with my God.

Thank-you Lord for time. I pray that I will make the most of all I have left. Amen!

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11a

No comments:

Post a Comment