Friday, March 8, 2013

WORRY

In the mornings at school I have duty watching the children in the Kindergarten hallway. There are some who still cry when there parents leave them. It breaks my heart. They have fears and issues that cause them to worry, and that should not be. The other day I told the children I would bring a song for them to hear. I have yet to do that for technical reasons. I am trying to get it together today.

Worry is bad for anyone. I worry quit often of things that are really small. I can say that when I worry I do not have my focus where it should be, on God. At those times I have forgotten that God is right there with me and if I ask He will give me peace. Sometimes it is hard to do that. I need to remember that Bobby McFerrin wasn't the first to say "Don't Worry, Be Happy", God was! He can make it all better.

The Quote:
" But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.  Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." ~Matthew 6:33-34
The Drawing:



No comments:

Post a Comment