Thursday, March 28, 2013

MORE

The Quote: Putting this first today!
"You are more than the choices that you've made,
You are more than the sum of your past mistakes,
You are more than the problems you create,
You've been remade." ~Tenth Avenue North "You are More"
When I think of the choices I have made good or bad it is hard to think I am MORE. When thoughts of my past crowd into my mine I find it hard to remember that I am MORE. When the problems I caused to happen for myself and others it is hard to think about being MORE. I am! I am remade!

All those choices I made, the mistakes of my past, and the problems I have caused are the very things that God used to remake me into the person I am today. When those things haunt me, I need to remember it is Satan trying to get me to take my eyes off of God. To turn my thoughts to myself, how pitiful and worthless I am, to be selfish. I am More than all the mistakes, the choices, and the problems, I am More! Lord, help me to remember you are my guide and creator, you have remade me into something beautiful, you have made me MORE than all my past!

The Drawing:





No comments:

Post a Comment