Tuesday, March 26, 2013

TRAVEL

Today is a travel day. I have many of them to take during this next year. It is hard sometimes to drive along a long road with no physical company with me. I get sleepy easy in those times; I plan on making this this trip with lots of music to help keep me focused.

As we travel down the road of life we have many companions along the way. Some are good influences and some are bad. The road can be pleasant or bumpy depending on the choices we make. As a christian, Jesus accompanies me down every road I take, whether the choice was a good one or not. He is there to help me "make it" to the end. I will still have to suffer the consequences of a bad decision, He allows that to help me learn not to make those choices. The road of life is long and hard, it is easier with a companion like Christ. Lord, guide me down the roads of this life that will be pleasing to you.

The Quote:
"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Drawing: A quick sketch I have to get on the road :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment