Wednesday, March 6, 2013

ALL

I used to walk to work everyday, I hope to start back soon. I had songs that I listen to all the way to and from work. In the morning, the first song I listen to was the one that I have chosen for my quote today. It speaks volumes to me.

There are many times we feel as though we are all alone, that even though Jesus said He would always be there, even He has left us. We are tired and worn. In those moments, even thinking or saying help to Him is all we can do, all we can say. Then in the mist of our pain and weariness, comfort comes. We realize that He is right where He said He would be, holding us, shedding tears with us, and washing our feet. Thank-you Jesus!

The Quote:
All I Can Say ~The David Crowder Band
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouhSZbAwtDs
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment