Tuesday, March 5, 2013

HUGS

I am not a Huggy person. I really don't like people to touch me at all. Not sure why that is really, I just don't like it.

At school (around the kids) that changes. This year there are a bunch of kids that every time they come to my class they want a hug and I give it. No apprehension! They are precious little people. I think the Disciples were a little like me about not being touched or bother might be a better word. They were very upset when the children would want to be "too close" to Jesus. And what did he say, Don't keep them from me, because unless you come to me as one of these little children you will not enter the kingdom of God. I have no idea what the kids at my school get at home, I do know that if they want a hug I will give it to them.


The Quote:
"Then they also brought infants to Him that He might touch them; but when the disciples saw it, they rebuked them. But Jesus called them to Him and said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God. Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.” ~ Luke 18:15-17
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment