Saturday, March 2, 2013

GOOD REPORT

Commendable, well thought of, things that can be praised, respected, good repute, these are all ways I found this translated. That brings up a lot of thoughts in my mind.

I reluctantly watch the movie "The Truman Show" because I really don't care for movies like that mostly. As I looked up the words today, this movie popped into my mind. Imagine that your life was out there for everyone to see, every thing good or bad that you did was being shown to the world. What if every thought you thought was audible to them also. Would you want everyone to hear everything you thought? I for one would not, being honest, if all my thoughts were audible to the world I would be in trouble.

The thing is we need to remember that everything we do and every thought we think is not hidden from God. He does see and hear it all! And you can bet, that if Satan hears a thought that isn't right, he is right there telling God, "See that person just messed up, what are you going to do about it?" Satan reports to God still I think, and he never reports good stuff. So in order to not have Satan tattle on us we need to have thoughts that are of Good Report, thoughts that we would not mind being broadcast to the whole world. Wow, that will be hard Lord, please help me!

The Quote:
"The light of the eyes rejoices the heart, And a good report makes the bones healthy." ~Proverbs 15:30
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment