Saturday, March 9, 2013

MASTERPIECE

The other day I wrote about God being a Master Artist molding His children with His hands and a chisel. There is not much I can ass to that. God will do a glorious work in my life and anyone's life who ask Him. The Skit Guys have a video that tells about it so much better than I can. It touches my heart every time I see it. I hope you enjoy it.


The Quote:
"Then I went down to the potter’s house, and there he was, making something at the wheel. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make. Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying:  “O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter?” says the Lord. “Look, as the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel" ~Jeremiah 18:3-6
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment