Thursday, March 7, 2013

BEAUTY

Another sleepless night. Satan is not liking me at all right now. I choose to look at these sleepless nights as conformation I must be doing something right for God if Satan has to try and make me worthless through lack of sleep. Little does Satan know I am more determined now to make this day a day for my Lord.

All night a song was in my head, I have listened to it a lot the past few weeks when I am walking. I like the song and it has a good message. It is SuperChick's "Beauty for the Pain" The chorus, which is what I kept hearing all night is my quote today.

God's Word tells us that we will have trials and pain, especially if we are a child of His. He also gives us hope, He will never leave us or forsake us. At the end of all the trials, all the pain, all the suffering, all the sleepless nights there will be beauty.

Think about a beautiful piece of pottery or sculpture. It starts as a lump of clay or a block of stone. Then a master artist beginnings to mold the clay with his hands or the rock with a chisel. I am sure if the clay or rock could feel the working would hurt. It takes a while for both to become what  the artist wanted, a little work, a little rest, more work, more rest. In the end the there is beauty. We are the same way in God's hands. He is molding us to be what we need to be for Him. So the sleepless nights he allows to come my way, in some why help me be more what He wants, even if it doesn't feel like it right now.

The Quote:
"After all this has passed, I still will remain
After I've cried my last, there'll be beauty from pain
Though it won't be today, someday I'll hope again
And there'll be beauty from pain
You will bring beauty from my pain" ~SuperChick
 The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment