Monday, April 8, 2013

STEP OUT

A while ago I said in this blog that there were some decisions that I needed to make about the future. At that time I was not able to be specific. I am now able to tell you about these plans.

This summer I will be going on a mission trip to Croatia for 4 weeks. Years ago, God called me to the mission field of education. This is the same thing, I will be teaching English in Croatia. God has provided for this trip in ways I could have never imagined. He has given me the faith I need to STEP OUT of my comfort zone. Will it be hard, yes probably. Is it and will it be scary, most definitely. I am willing to let go and let God do his will and whatever He wants me to do.

From what I understand I will have access to wireless at least part of the time I am there. I plan to continue this blog when I can and I will be creating a new blog specifically for the trip soon. There are many preparations that will be happening along the way and I think it will be fun to keep a blog about them.

I ask that everyone who reads this blog pray for me and the whole team that will be going on this trip. It is a big step of Faith for us all. Thanks! 

The Quote:
"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Drawing:



No comments:

Post a Comment