Saturday, April 20, 2013

FERVENT

Fervent means very hot, glowing, exhibiting or marked by great intensity or feeling, zealous.

Matthew 5:16 says, "Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your father in heaven."

Our spirit is supposed to shine and give testimony to the work God has done in our lives. We are supposed to tell others with enthusiasm what God has done for us. Our spirit should not be able to be hid under a bushel for fear that it will catch it on fire. Even in times of distress and pain our spirit can and should still shine.

Do I always accomplish this? No, my spirit rarely shines as bright as it should. I want to shine bright enough that the people around me see my Lord and Savior. I want tp tell others fervently what God has and is doing for me.

Lord, help me to share your love with the world through a fervent spirit.

The Quote:
"fervent in spirit," Romans 12:11b
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment