Monday, April 1, 2013

LIFE

Life is not fair. It is not always what we want it to be. Life happens and as it happens we learn or choose not to learn from it. Life still continues on.

In life sometimes looking at the past events will help us in the present and future. If we dwell in the past we are missing the present, and will not have lessons or memories to look back on in the future. It is ok to dream of what Life will be like in the future, again if we dwell there in dreams we are missing all life has to offer in the here and now.

I admit I sometimes find it hard not to look at the past. I often see past failures and successes come up in my present life. I try to use those events as lessons to make my life better here and now. I dream of the future and what might be in store, I don't live in a dream world. Life will move right along, the future will be what I make of it one day at a time. I will take this present, into my future, and use it to guide my life. Life is a wonderful mystery, it will teach us as no other teacher can, if only we will listen.

The Quote:
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." ~Robert Frost
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment