Tuesday, April 9, 2013

TIRED

OK, I stayed up too late last night. Let me rephrase that I stayed up to early this morning. Now I am tired. I had the opportunity to do something last night that was fun and free. I did it. When I came home I was not tired, in fact I was kind of wired. So I stayed up even later than I should have. With 4 hours of sleep I am now going to have to make it through the day. I wish I had not made this wrong decision.

We make the wrong decisions all of the time. For those decisions we pay the consequences. I know that if I don't get enough sleep it will negatively myself as those around me. Yet, I made the decision not to follow my own rules for my life. I pray that the decisions I made last night will not effect others today. That I will find a way to be "normal" (if I ever am) today. Lord, give me the strength to be who you want me to be today even though I did not make the right choice last night. 

The Quote:
"We can be tired, weary and emotionally distraught, but after spending time alone with God, we find that He injects into our bodies energy, power and strength." ~Charles Stanley
The Drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment